Posted: 21 November 2017
In 2016, Americans spent a staggering total of $683.1 billion on domestic and international travel.
Whether you’re in the beginning stages of planning your holiday vacations or you’re finalizing the remaining details, booking accommodations don’t have to be stressful!
We have designed a simple guide for you to find the best 4 star hotels for whatever destination you have your heart set on.
Let’s get into it!
Location, Location, Location
4 star hotels are not all equal. Whether you’re headed off to Disney World or Austraila, location plays a big role in the convenience and itinerary of your overall travel plans.
Before booking a certain hotel, be sure to consider the following elements:
- How close is the hotel to the airport?
- Does the hotel provide parking?
- Are you looking for a hotel in the mecca of all the action or more in a remote area?
- What’s within walking distance of the hotel (restaurants, shops)?
It’s best for you to consider your individual travel needs. If you’re traveling with kids, for instance, you might want to be in an area central to lots of family restaurants or parks. If you’re looking for a more budget-travel option, you might want to consider resorts a bit “off the beaten path.”
Onsite Amenities & Facilities
This is your vacation, so it’s very important for you to consider your travel needs. What are you looking for in a hotel? Do you want an all-inclusive resort package? Or, do you just want somewhere comfortable to lie your head down at night?
Consider asking yourself the following questions before booking:
- How does parking work? Is it bundled with the price?
- Do you want restaurants on site?
- Do you want access to a hotel gym or exercise equipment?
- If traveling with children, is there a kid-friendly area or kids club?
- Are there specialty lounges/bars?
- Is there a pool or hot spa or general lounging area?
- Do they have an activity or excursion concierge available?
- Do they accommodate multiple languages like viajacompra.com?
Again, it’s about knowing your priorities and preferences. What’s important to one traveler may not matter much to you. But, with tens of thousands of hotels in the world, there’s no reason you can’t find the perfect fit- no matter where you go!
Today, more and more people are turning online to check out customer satisfaction. Apply this philosophy to your search for 4 star hotels.
Scan through major travel review sources like Yelp, TripAdvisor, or Expedia. And, nothing beats a good word-of-mouth referral. If one of your friends has recently traveled to your upcoming destination, ask them where they stayed!
While everyone has a different opinion on quality, look for common themes and trends (both positive and negative) within the reviews.
Final Thoughts on 4 Star Hotels
Whether you’re planning a deluxe vacation abroad or mapping out a road trip, travel is one the best ways to connect with family and enjoy experiencing new things.
Fortunately, with these tips, staying in your dream hotel doesn’t have to be a headache or hassle anymore. Bon voyage!